Kairax™ Sub Q (1 x 1,1ml)
Kairax™ Sub Q has the middle viscoelasticity in the range and is recommended for deep wrinkle correction and volumising areas including; Lips glabella lines, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, nose and forehead contour.
Kairax is a Korean filler based on hyaluronic acid with maximum safety, comfort and effectiveness based on excellent technology. It is fully CE approved and contains lidocaine. This filler brand comes in 3 variants – Deep, Fine and Sub Q and is comparable to Revolax and Dermalax. Kairax fillers leave minimal swelling and less bruising. The product can absorb 1000 times its weight and has excellent water retention properties, which affects its durability and effectiveness.
Kairax™ Sub Q has the highest viscoelasticity (350~450 pa) in the series and is recommended for volumizing areas including: cheeks, jaw, nasolabial folds and body contouring
- reduction of deep wrinkles,
- restoring lost volume,
Durability of effects:
- depending on the individual predisposition of the patient from 6-12 months.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 24mg/ml,
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 0.3%.
- The middle/deep layer of the dermis.
- Recommended needle size: 25Gx12mm.
- Recommended technique: linear, linear-reverse.
- 1 pre-filled syringe with a capacity of 1 ml,
- 2 needles 25Gx12mm.
Product for use by professionals only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.