Revolax Fine Lidocaine (1 x 1ml)
Revolax Fine Lidocaine is a lightweight and high-viscoelasticity dermal filler. It is developed for the treatment of superficial lines, including crow’s feet, glabellar lines, and neck wrinkles for a flawless result. Upon treatment, REVOLAX Fine quickly absorbs into the skin creating a very natural and healthy look to the injected area – improving overall appearance.
- Revolax Fine Lidocaine is the thinnest dermal filler in the line
- Lasts between 9-12 months
- Biodegradable, non-animal-based, crystal clear cross-linked dermal filler
- Lightweight and a high viscoelasticity
- Crow’s feet
- Glabellar lines
- Neck wrinkles
- Lips (Russian Lip Technique)
- Superficial Lines
You can view the list of Revolax products here →
The pack consists of:
- 1x syringe
- 2x sterile needles
- Hyaluronic Acid concentration 24mg/ml
- Lidocaine HCl 0.3%
- Volume 1.1ml
- Needle size 30G
- Duration 9-12 Months
- Shelf life 24 months
- 80 MPa
Revolax is a Class III, CE-marked
Benefits of Revolax:
- High purity Hyaluronic Acid
- Oprimal Crosslinked HA
- Consistent Monophasic
You must not use Revolax with Lidocaine in the following cases:
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- People under age of 18
- Patients who are known to demonstrate hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid.
- Patients who are known to demonstrate hypersensitivity to lidocaine
- Patients who tend to develop hypertrophic scarring.
- Immediately before or post laser therapy, chemical peeling or derma-brasion.
- Areas presenting cutaneous inflammation or signs of infection.
Storage: 2-25 °C
Weight: 100 g